Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Birthday and a Day Off

Scott's Birthday was on Monday. Cohan and I had been practicing singing "Happy Birthday" for quite a long time. On Sunday, we celebrated Scott and his brother, Jack's birthday at the Watson family dinner. Cohan had a great time too! He blew out all of Scott's candles!!




On Monday, Scott stayed home with Cohan because our babysitter was out of town. My school took all students to a pumpkin patch. We all had an awesome time and I didn't want to miss that.
Today, I got to stay home with Cohan. It was so nice staying home when I wasn't sick, Cohan wasn't sick and we just got to enjoy the last of this awesome weather. We had a busy day. Cohan and I woke up, had breakfast together, met the Matz's at the park, went grocery shopping and raked the front yard before he decided he needed a nap. I continued laundry and school work while he slept. Then he woke up and Scott got home. We raked the backyard together. I enjoyed each and every minute of my day off with Cohan. Here is my favorite picture I took with my phone of Cohan running all over the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment