Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Day To Be 3 - A Class Party

Today I have off work.  Cohan wanted to go to school because he wanted to celebrate his birthday with his class.  His teacher invited Ireland and I to come to music and Jesus time with his class.  We were so excited.  But, maybe not as excited as they kids were when they saw Cohan's awesome Ninja Turtles cupcakes!
They sang him Happy Birthday and God's Blessings to You.  I love to see him with his school friends.  Ireland fit right in. Cohan took the role of big brother very seriously.  He was very protective and made sure she was ok.  
For music class, they've been learning about hibernating animals.  They pretended to be bears, bats, snakes, frogs and more.  Ireland loved playing with the big kids.  
Melt.  My. Heart. 
I am not sure where the last four years have gone.  I wish time would slow down, but am so excited to see Cohan take on the world.  I always get a little sentimental before my kids have a birthday.  I keep telling Cohan to stop growing.  The other night, as I was reading him books in bed, I said to him, "Cohan, please stop growing up.  You're getting too big!"  His response to me...
"But Mommy, I'll always be your baby boy!"

So happy last day of being three to my baby boy!!!  
We love you more than we could possible put into words.  
We are ready to celebrate with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party tomorrow!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment