After Cohan's birthday party, Cohan, Ireland and Scott all got sick. It was a long four days. But then, the weather took a turn and we got to enjoy outside time!
The following Friday night, the kids and I went to the New Haven Sock Hop. The kids had an amazing time. Cohan was painfully shy at first and Ireland never stopped dancing. Then, Cohan found a cute little girl, asked her to dance and they never stopped. When we got home that night, Scott asked Cohan what his favorite part of the Sock Hop was. His response? "Dancing with that girl!"
Saturday night, we went out to dinner and drinks with friends. Aunt Meagan and Uncle Jack watched the kids and this is the picture I got. Baby girl loves princesses and dressing up.
Sunday, we relaxed...
Then we had a Watson Family Dinner to celebrate our birthdays...
Monday, this guy woke up with some wild man hair.
And since it was one week away from St. Patrick's Day, we made green shamrock rice crispy treats.
Tuesday was my birthday. I was spoiled all day long. That night, we went out to dinner, had drinks and then headed to see Sesame Street Live. The kids had an awesome time, seriously. These pictures were taken at intermission when the little girls just wanted to run. Ireland was in awe. She just kept saying, "No way!" Cohan loved it too.
Our attempt at a selfie...
Wednesday I came home early, sick from work. I haven't been that sick in years. I'm home today and feel so much better. Back to work tomorrow. Thank goodness it was quick for me.
This weekend? St. Patrick's Day celebrations with my family in Springfield!!
No comments:
Post a Comment