Monday, April 28, 2014

A Dance Recital, Birthday Party and Painted Nails

Friday night the Watson Family got together to celebrate Avery's very first dance recital.  Ireland was beyond excited and now wants to be a ballerina just like Avery.  Avery was absolutely adorable.   We went to dinner after the recital and the kids played and had a great time.  We are so proud of you, Avery!
Saturday, we celebrated Sofia's 2nd Birthday with a Sofia the First Birthday Party.  It was adorable and Betsy did an awesome job with all the little details.  I can't even believe she is 2 already!!
What party isn't complete without a Frozen dance party?
That afternoon, I headed out to start planning Ireland's Cinderella Birthday Party she wants.  Even though it is going to be REALLY small compared to all the other parties we've had, I still want to make it special.  She won't remember, so we decided to scale it down.  Cohan was a HUGE help at the party store. 
Ireland has been asking to paint her nails.  I was totally against it.  But she's so cute and we gave in.  It was a mess and so adorable and she loved every minute of it.  How did I think that I only wanted boys?!  I can't even imagine life without this little girly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment