Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sock Hop

Last year was Cohan and Ireland's first year to go my my school's annual Sock Hop.  They had a blast.  This year was no different.  I know I am a little biased, but dang they are adorable!!  Last year we borrowed a skirt, but this year, our friend's daughter made Ireland one.  She was beyond excited!  
Cohan found the same little girl, Ryhn, he danced with last year.  
What a difference a year makes...
 
This year, Ireland wanted to be her dance partner.  
She was quite the social butterfly! 
The next morning we left for a day at the lake.  Scott had his annual work banquet so we made a weekend of it.  Jack and Meagan were kind enough to offer to watch our kids while we went.  Cohan had a play date so he and the guys came down later.  Ireland, Meagan and I spent the morning shopping.  Then, once Scott, Cohan and Uncle Pooh got there, the kids were on the deck.  It was beautiful outside!!
It was a really fun weekend.  
Hurry up summer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment