Being a working mom is hard, but one of the hardest things is missing out on field trips and lunches at Cohan's school. I promised him that I would go on the big end of the year field trip. Little did I know it would be the day that we were moving out of our old house. Scott and I decided to make the morning about Cohan and I attended his field trip.
We started out our morning with a breakfast date at our favorite breakfast place, B & B Bagels. He and I enjoyed this time just to sit and chat just he and I.
I made a bribe with him. He would ride the bus to Jefferson City to Runge Nature Park with his class, then I would drive him home. This way we could stop and have ice cream at a local place. The presentation was on snakes. He even got to pet a few...
After this, his class and I headed on a hike...
We couldn't leave without a trip, just he and I, to Central Dairy Ice Cream Shop!!!
What a fun morning!! I am so happy that he will be with me next year and I won't have to miss as much and might even get to sneak in a lunch or two with him. He is growing so fast. I need time to slow down!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment