Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Farm Party, Super Hero Party and Cowgirl Party all in a day

Last Sunday (see, I am ALMOST caught up!), the kids had three different birthday parties.  It just so happened they were spread out enough that we were able to make it to each one.  

The first party was for Ireland's friends, Margaret and Matilda.  They had a farm party at their farm.  I love watching Ireland interact with all her friends.  
 
The next party was for Parker, Cohan's friend at school (his mom is the music teacher).  He had a super hero party.  I didn't get a picture of Cohan because he was busy playing with all his friends.  Ireland enjoyed this party too! 
The last party of the day was next door.  Reese turned four.  She had a cowgirl party complete with another horse.  Of course my kids wore their superhero capes from their last party...
What a busy day!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment