Tuesday, March 8, 2016

January & February Came and Went... Fast

Being behind on the blog means you get the month of February in one post...

We had the New Haven Sock Hop.  
The kids had a blast and I loved watching Cohan play with his friends.
Ireland had a blast too!

I made a new Valentine's Day wreath for the front door.  
I also stopped by Cohan's Valentine's class party at school...

Baby Quinn was baptized...

We had fun with friends...

We had gorgeous days where building Legos outside was a must...

Followed by snow in the same week...

The kids played really hard...

and snuggled a lot.

Nanny celebrated her birthday...

Quinn became a different superhero with each visit...

Ireland continued to care for all her babies...

The kids said a very sad goodbye to Uncle Pooh, Aunt Meagan and Baby Quinn.  Jack took a job promotion in St. Louis.  We miss them lots, but, lucky for us, St. Louis just wasn't their thing.  They are coming back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment