I am so behind on the blog. I am just now pulling pictures from Christmas. Here goes nothing...
Christmas Eve is full of lots of traditions. We go to church, eat MeMo's ham and cheese sandwiches, open presents from our elf and get to bed early so we are ready for the big man to come! This year was no different.
Before church, Ireland made some JoJo bow headbands with Reese while Cohan played a few video games with Addison.
Here are our adorable children pretending like they love getting their picture taken.
I should have posted the outtakes!!
Our poor tree was just about dead by Christmas Eve.
After church, we headed home for our traditional dinner of hot ham and cheese sandwiches with Nanny and Papa H. After dinner, the kids got to open their gift from Toots!
Christmas morning is one of my favorite things. The kids are super excited, they get along perfectly and we stay in pajamas and spend time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment