Mother's Day was so special to me. I had heard from friends about how cool it was to be a mom. I think that being Cohan's mom was what I was born to do. I can't imagine life without him. He makes me look at life differently and slow down to notice the small things.
The whole day was about time with Cohan and Scott. I woke up to a homemade card by Cohan. We had a home-cooked breakfast together, made handprint stones and played. As Cohan took a nap, Scott and I got to work in the yard. It was a beautiful day. When Cohan woke up, we had a picnic packed and headed to the park. He loved it!!
After the park, it was home to play in the yard, with Riggs and with the new water table we had just bought Cohan. This is one of the best purchases we have made for him. He loves it and uses it all the time now that it is warmer. Here are some of my favorites. Notice the pointing, the tounge hanging out and chasing Riggs. All things Cohan does CONSTANTLY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment