Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Parade

Scott had to run to work for a little bit first thing Monday when we got home from the lake. There was a Memorial Day Parade in downtown Columbia. Cohan and I waited for Erin and her son, Maddoch, to get to our house so we could go. We met up with Mark, Beth, Avery and Macklin. Even though it was hot, Cohan loved spending time with his cousins and his friend.













After the parade, we headed to Boone Tavern for some lunch and drinks! The kids loved watching each other and enjoying time together. They were all so good, and the adults enjoyed time together too.






I had to take a picture of the floor before we left. This just goes with Scott's theory that we have to leave larger tips when we take Cohan out to eat!







This was a spontaneous activity and I had a great morning with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment