Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two Haircuts and a Celebration with Friends

Cohan needed a haircut in a bad way. It was so long it could fit in a ponytail and tuck behind his ears. Everyone commented, but Scott and I liked it long. Finally, we decided it was time to get a haircut. I was really sick, so Scott met his mom at the hair salon so Cohan could get a cut. This is what he came back with...



I was laughing. I thought it looked very feminine. It was still long in the front, but very short in the back. Looked like a cute little bob for a little girl; not my big boy! The next day, I was feeling better, so I took him back. He now looks like such a big boy! Here he is modeling the new Elmo slippers for Aunt Meagan and Uncle Jack that they got him!



For a few years, we always had lots of couples over for a New Year's Eve party. This year, being pregnant, and wanting to hang out with Cohan, we decided not to. We had a few friends and their kids over. No big thing, just dinner, drinks (for the boys; all the girls were pregnant) and letting the kids play. Cohan had a blast. They played, danced and made a mess for hours!




By the time everyone left, Cohan was exhausted. He just wanted to snuggle and I was A-OK with that. Wish we could say that our family was awake to say Happy New Year, but we were all fast asleep. At least we were together!

No comments:

Post a Comment