I can't even begin to believe that I have a TWO YEAR OLD!! My baby, is a toddler. He talks, walks, plays, prays, runs, smiles, cries and loves. My baby isn't such a baby anymore.
He woke up the morning of his "Happy Birthday Day" very excited. He walked to the living room and saw all his gifts on his table. He didn't even ask; he just started tearing into them. You would have thought that he had won the lottery. With each gift he opened, his excitement did not change. "Wow! Look at this!!!"
All of his gifts were opened by 6:45 am. He was pretty excited. Cohan's sitter was out of town this day, so her husband watched him in the morning, and I took off to watch him in the afternoon. He wanted a bagel for breakfast, so we stopped at B & B, where he got his favorite, an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese. He was excited!!
When I picked him up at lunch, he was ready to have McDonald's for lunch. The rest of the afternoon he spent playing with toys. He loved his tool belt and measuring tape. He was excited when Dad got home to play "bes-et ball" with him!
| "I play bas-et ball with Daddy!!" |
| "Fixing things" |
| It was such an awesome day outside, so why not bust out the BUBBLES!!! |
One of Cohan's favorite meals is PIZZA!!! That night, we made homemade pizza and he ate like a champ. Since he was going to have a big construction birthday party Saturday, he didn't need a cake, so a cupcake was a perfect treat for the night. He sang himself Happy Birthday and then dug right in!
For his birthday, he also got bath colors. He had gotten some for Christmas, but we ran out pretty quickly. They are little pill looking drops that "dye" the water. He chose a yellow bath. It's not pee, I promise.
Cohan had such an awesome birthday and I was so excited that I got to spend it with him. We are lucky parents to have such an awesome son!
No comments:
Post a Comment