Fall is officially here!! This means that our weekends are crazy busy and there are so many fun activities to do! One of the most exciting events is coming up...Jack and Meagan's wedding!!! But, each weekend before that, we have lots of plans. Last weekend was BUSY! Each event should get it's own post, but it took me until about Thursday to get feeling back to my normal self.
Friday night was the Columbia's Providence Bowl. There are two high schools here in town and when they play each other, they do so on Mizzou's football field. I had never been to a high school football game here and neither had Cohan. Scott, Jack and I took Cohan.
He loved it until about half time...
Matt and Betsy offered to watch Ireland while we went. She and Sofia had a great time. When we came to get her, she was in her jammies, loving Sofia's bed!
Saturday morning, we were up and at it again. We took the kids to Mizzou's Open House at their Farm. We went last year and Cohan LOVED it. This year, he was even more brave (he milked a cow) and loved it again!! He asked Makenna (who he calls his best friend) to come. Ms. Allie, Makenna and Maddie met us there...
When we left the farm, it was home to put the kids to bed for a nap and shower and get ready. My sister-in-law, Beth, and I were headed to St. Louis for a night out to celebrate Meagan! Her bachelorette party was so much fun! We loved getting to know her friends and now I understand why she talks about them so much! We feel so lucky to have her as a soon-to-be sister-in-law. Beth and I were reminded quickly the next morning however, that we can not hang like we used to...
Feeling better now and saving myself up for their wedding!!!
It was so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment