Our little lady just turned three months old. I can't even believe she is three months old. It's hard to remember life without her. She has come into her own little personality now. I love her gummy smile, those big blue eyes and the way she snuggles right into the perfect place in your neck. This month she has outgrown lots of 0-3 month clothes, held her own head up, sat in a Bumbo, played in her jumper, laughed out loud, slept through the night (once), and started to interact more with others, especially her big brother.
Let's not also forget the someone else turned 2 1/2 on the first. Cohan wanted to wear the sticker. I thought it was only appropriate to rip the 3 in half since he was only half way there...
These two have so much fun ahead of them in life. Watching them reminds me of the fun times I had with my sisters and brother and the stories from Scott and his brothers. Siblings are the best!
It was also the first Mizzou football game this weekend. This jersey was one my sister, Abby, got Cohan when he was a newborn. Ireland had to dress to impress. Thanks for the bow GramMo! And no need to fear, my mom stocked her up with plenty of other Mizzou gear last weekend when she was here. Who knew there was so much pink Mizzou gear?!
Happy three month birthday to my little baby girl.
We love you to the moon and back and back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment