Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Magic Tree

One really cool Columbia tradition around the holidays is The Magic Tree.  This tree takes your breath away.  Last year, it moved locations.  This tree used to be in a neighborhood through the woods behind our house.  At night, we could see it from our backyard.  Now, it has moved and attracts quite the crowd.  So tonight, after a workout with my trainer (I feel like I need to say that because I look like a hot mess) and dinner, we packed the kids in the car and went driving to look at Christmas lights knowing that our final destination was The Magic Tree.  Cohan LOVED it!!!  The boy was in awe.  He ran around, touched it, talked to people and soaked up the Christmas cheer.  Ireland, well, she was a little taken aback by the rainbow of lights and people.  She was wide eyed the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment