Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Imagination

Cohan's imagination runs wild.  He plays "pretend" all the time.  Last night, he was building a house and wanted to know what color I would like the door; earlier, he raced his horses on a train track and tonight he wanted to pretend to be a lion to wake me up from my nap.  He loves to be a checker from HyVee, a cook, a McDonald's worker and more.  It is constant and I love him at this age.
This video is hard to see, but is of him "talking" on his "phone" while we were driving home.  This went on for 15 minutes.  I have no idea who he was talking to.  He told them to be quiet (he was multi-tasking by watching... what else, but Cars).  He talked to them about the weather, the turns we were taking, racing tires, Lightning McQueen, his day and even whispered since Ireland had fallen asleep. 
You might have to pause the music at the bottom. And please excuse his nose picking...in all fairness, he didn't know anyone was watching!!  :)
Here is the little glimpse I could catch before I was caught... 

No comments:

Post a Comment