Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day #1

Today Columbia got LOTS of snow.  We were out to dinner with friends when we found out Wednesday night.  This made our day!!  Cohan was excited to play in the snow and have a day at home.  For breakfast, Cohan and I made homemade pancakes.  He loved it!
I tried to keep taking pictures to show how quickly it was coming down.  We also had thunder snow.  It was really cool and the snowflakes were HUGE!!!

Papa H dropped off our sled that we had in their basement.  Cohan and Ireland were excited!!! 
This meant that we were heading out to "sled." 
As soon as Scott got home, Cohan "helped" shovel the drive, Cohan and I did more "sledding" and made snow angels.  He even pegged daddy with some snowballs. 
Cohan and I made some peanut butter cookies, made banana nut bread loaves and we all enjoyed time together.  We are ready for another snow day tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment