Here is the latest "Photo Phone Dump"...
A couple weeks ago it was BEAUTIFUL outside. We enjoyed it, grilled out and played outside.
Both kids love looking at the fish tank at their doctor's office.
Miss Allie loves our kids. She sends pictures to me all the time. Ireland has loved the transition to finger foods with Miss Allie too!
On one of those rare days where it was nice out, Cohan, Ireland and Sofia had a "picnic" at Miss Allie's house. They loved eating outside!
Sofia and Ireland are best friends. They light up when they see each other, cry when the other leaves and hug and kiss each other all the time. Listening to them "talk" is awesome. I love that they get to be together all day at Miss Allie's house. I also love that my daughter's best friend is my best friend's daughter.
I love everything about this picture. Both girls are snuggling with Alison while Cohan is snoozing on the couch. Our kids are so lucky to have her.
Cohan also has his best friend, Makenna...
No comments:
Post a Comment