Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lake Love

Last Tuesday, the kids and I headed back to the lake.  We were there until Thursday to spend some time away with our cousins, Nanny and Aunt Beth.  It is so fun watching these five little people interact.  It was loud and chaotic and non-stop, but these babies were making memories.  And to me, that's what cousins are all about.  I grew up very close to all of my cousins (and there's a lot of them).  Some of my fondest memories of my childhood include my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  
I hope and pray the same for these kids...
He LOVES his Nanny
Wednesday, Mack wasn't feeling very good, so they left a little early.  
Before they left, we tried to get a picture of all five little ones... 
We love our cousins!  
Thanks Nanny, Aunt Beth, Avery, Macklin and Lincoln for such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment