I love my siblings. And I love even more how much my kids love them. Saturday morning the kids were SUPER excited for Aunt Clara and Aunt Kat to visit. It was a beautiful day and the kids played outside and waited for them.
For the record... we DON'T make Cohan or Ireland wear helmets. They choose to wear them biking, raking leaves, walking, driving... you name it.
They arrived!!! And brought presents!!
We headed out for lunch and a few drinks to watch the Mizzou game.
While Ireland napped, we headed downtown to get coffee, walk around and shop.
We played outside some more...
And then Nanny and Papa H came to take the kids to dinner while we headed out for an adults only night and had a blast. The next morning we hung out, made breakfast and just visited. It was perfect!!!
Thank you SO MUCH Kat and Clara for coming to visit. We had a great time.
And this is how I've found Cohan sleeping the last two nights...
No comments:
Post a Comment