Monday, June 2, 2014

Ireland Turns 2!

The days are long, but the years are short.

We can't even believe it.  Where did two years go?  How has she gotten so old, so fast?  Our baby has turned two?!?!  It is hard not to get sentimental when our kids turn another year older.  I love it, but I would like nothing more than to slow time down a bit.

Ireland is REALLY into princesses.  Never did I think I would embrace this and understand the love little girls have for them.  But, since having Ireland, I love the way her face lights up when she talks about Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Anna or Elsa.  Her love for them showed in lots of princess presents.  
She woke up and she and Cohan wanted to open presents from us.  She was so excited for her doll house!!
After school, we came home and Aunt Meagan and Uncle Pooh came over to surprise her with a couple gifts.  Of course there were princesses and of course she LOVED them.
Nanny, Sofia and Aunt Boo Boo came over for dinner.  Nanny brought LOTS of presents.  Ireland was so excited for all the Frozen toys and dresses!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Bye bye, Nanny!!!
"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things."
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful little girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment