Last Thursday was my last day of school. I couldn't be happier to be back where I am. I LOVE my coworkers, students and their parents. I felt so lucky to have a year like I did. Here is a picture of the 5th grade balloon release. So cool!
Cohan got to spend the last couple days of my work week with Mrs. Alie. He loved it!
On Friday, we headed to Springfield. We had a wedding and since my mom was out of town for Ireland's party here in Columbia, she took this opportunity to make the day we arrived all about Ireland. She had presents waiting when we arrived. Of course she had "summer" presents for Cohan too.
There was also a surprise in her backyard. I giant excavator! Her neighbors behind her are putting in a pool. It just so happened that they were digging out the hole.
The kids love the special treats at GramMo's house!
That night, after dinner, we celebrated with a princess cake GramMo had made for her.
And then the kids helped my mom water her flowers...
Then they tried to put GramMo to bed...on the kitchen floor...
The next morning they ate breakfast outside to watch the workers and waited for Tayler to come over. GramMo took them all to get their pictures taken.
Saturday night Scott and I attended a wedding without kids!!
My mom sent me adorable pictures of Ireland modeling a couple of her new birthday presents.
Sunday, before we left, we went to brunch with my brother and his family. Ireland was playing babies and my brother was trying really hard to not get caught playing babies with her!
Thanks for such a fun weekend, Mom!! See you in two weeks for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment