We went back to school and I felt like we hit the ground running. We have been so busy. All the things have been super fun, but time gets away from us. With some not so gentle reminders, and lots of excuses from me (everyone has them, right Mom and Abby!), I dumped the pictures off my phone.
Here are our busy last couple weeks...
Mack turned 4 and had a perfect party!
Ireland has LOVED being back with Mrs. Allie and Sofia each day!
Ireland has been loving her babies and doll house.
Sometimes we find the cutest things she has done.
Cohan has been really busy with t-ball. Twice a week we are at the ball fields for games.
He loves it!
And just because. He is the cutest darn kids around. It has been a little rough of a start to school for him this year, but we couldn't be happier with his teacher and school. They love our little boy!
September is a busy month. Ireland has dance every Monday, Cohan has t-ball twice a week and then soccer on Saturdays. I love getting to watch them try all these different activities to see what they like. Even though our calendar is filled with games, practices and classes, I wouldn't have it any other way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment