Friday, September 19, 2014

When We Aren't There, They're Loved...

One of my biggest fears as a working mom is what happens when I am not there.  We were so blessed to find Alison before Cohan was born.  She has watched both Cohan and Ireland.  We couldn't be happier with her and we know she really LOVES our kids.   Each day we get awesome pictures from her of different things they are doing.  But most importantly, Ireland loves it too.

When Cohan left Alison's and started at Trinity Lutheran, I was a nervous wreck.  But, we have hit the jackpot two years in a row with teachers.  He LOVES school.  His teacher this year, Mrs. Kiehne, emails pictures all the time of different things they do.  I love feeling like I get to see everything that is going on.  Usually she sends a group email to all the parents, and then a separate one telling things Cohan did with pictures of just him.  I love it.  

Here are some of our favorites...

Cohan took his first field trip on a real school bus.  They went to the MU Diary Farm.  
The kids didn't think it smelled very good when they got off the bus.
Cohan milking the cow
They kids enjoyed Tiger Stripe Ice Cream 
Cohan has made lots of new friends. 
 
One day it had rained and she let the kids take off their shoes and socks and play in the puddles.  Cohan wasn't too keen on the idea at first...
Ireland has lots of fun too.  Lately they have focused on songs and letters.  She loves the new baby with Mrs. Allie this year, but also LOVES having Sofia there each day.
She gets worn out
I know they have a good time every day, but, personally, I'd rather have them right here at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment