Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Valentine's Weekend

I just realized I started this post a long time ago and never posted it!  OOPS!!  

Cohan and Ireland worked so hard on their Valentine's cards this year.  Cohan addressed all his on his own and Ireland did her best.  :)  
On Valentine's Day, I had a teacher work day.  I took part of the day to go to Cohan's Valentine's Day class party.  He has begged me for awhile to be a "one o'clocker."  We had no idea what that meant, but apparently, after a little investigating, we found out it was the kids that only go half-days.  They go home at 1:00.  So, after his class party, I took him with me.  
He was so happy to have a special lunch with me and then come back to my work for a little while.  He loved playing with other kids of fellow teachers.  I had a glimpse of what next year will look like for me with him at my school each day.  
  
We then came home to a sick little Ireland, who fought the stomach bug for awhile. 
 It was a rough 24 hours before she started perking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment