Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Break Part 1 - WORK

To say we were ready for a Spring Break would be an understatement.  Our family needed a break.  We were ready for some big changes and we needed to get that started.  We spent the first weekend (and the last) working around our house.  

We have outgrown our house big time.  We decided spring break was a great time to get it ready and put it on the market.  The first part of spring break, we spent a lot of time preparing for that.  We had our house power washed and were getting it painted.  I wanted new shutters and couldn't find what I wanted, so Scott built some.  We spent a lot of time at the paint store.     
After power washing, before painting...
We took a break for a family dinner with Nanny and Papa H.
Monday was painting day!  The kids and I hung out and watched our house transform...
They were super helpful to the painters. 
We also took a break to meet with friends for a day...
Our finished product.  Ready to sell.  
408 Dustin Dr Columbia Mo 65203

No comments:

Post a Comment