We wrapped up summer the same way we started it... at Andy's eating ice cream.
Once I started back at work, thank goodness, my sweet mom came to watch the kids for the week. It was so easy going back to work knowing they were having such a blast with my mom!
Once the weekend came, we watching Quinn overnight. The kids had a blast watching her.
Sunday, Ireland got to go to Trinity and meet her teacher. She was more than excited to start the school year with Mrs. Fues.
Monday came quick and just like that, we had a little girl in Pre-K. I can't even believe she is going to be in kindergarten next year.
Tuesday, Cohan started first grade at Beulah Ralph.
He was beyond excited to get started and loves his teacher.
He got to add his name to the tooth chart!!!
I love my new team!
No comments:
Post a Comment