Last week was crazy busy. Parent teacher conferences take a lot of time to prepare for as a teacher and then even more time to meet with each family. I was not home until after 8:00 Wednesday and Thursday nights. I love the time I get to meet with my students families, but hate missing time with my own.
| She wants to do everything her brother does. |
On days that our sitter, Alison, knows that I have to work late, she always sends me pictures of the kids. I love getting them!
After a long week, I was thankful to have Friday off to spend some quality time with my babies. We started with heading to the doctor's office for a flu shot. There is a large fish tank in the waiting room that Cohan loves. He pulled Ireland's stroller over to it "to show her" his favorite fish.
After flu shots we headed out to visit our cousins. Cohan was beyond excited to see Avery, Mack and Lincoln. Mack has been very sick and in the hospital, so this made this visit even more special. Cohan had been praying for him each night. I love watching these babies play together.
Cohan loves the lake. He loves boat rides, ducks, playing with the toys there, the special snacks he gets to eat and more. He had been asking to go for a long time, so we decided we didn't have anything to do, so we headed down Saturday morning (only after some special snuggles with Riggs).
We decided to do a little shopping for Christmas and Aunt Meagan wanted to try the Baby Bjorn...
| Ireland sitting up on her own! |
| Cohan eating a special snack (cheese-whiz on crackers) |
| Jack wanted to try the baby Bjorn |
We had to head back Sunday morning to make sure we got a nap before the Holiday Parade!!
No comments:
Post a Comment