Cohan LOVES staying at GramMo's house.
He loves breakfast, extra lovin', her toys and, of course, HER!
The day after Thanksgiving at my mom's house, since we have been little, has always been spent decorating for Christmas. This year was no different.
| Watching Santa with Aunt Abby |
| Cohan and Tayler had Dayton, their friend from next door over for lunch. |
After decorating all day, we went to The Festival of Trees. Cohan liked it last year, so I knew he would LOVE the trains even more this year! When we arrived, bag pipers were parading through. MeMo, my mom and Cohan loved it!
It wasn't long before Cohan saw the train. Last year, I rode with him. This year, I had Ireland in the Baby Bjorn, so GramMo was more than happy to go with him. MeMo, Ireland and I waved as they passed. He rode it twice. Once he wanted the caboose and the other time he wanted in the middle.
| He found a little train |
No Festival of Trees would be complete without their homemade gingerbread cookies!
Thanks, GramMo, for such a good time at home, special memories and awesome traditions you have started with our babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment