Sunday, November 4, 2012

Preparing for Halloween

Halloween was something that Cohan had been talking about for a long time.  He has been ready.  This was also the first year he has chosen what he wanted to dress up like.  This year he helped put all the candy in bowls...
Temptation.
Licking her chops thinking about candy next year.
At the pumpkin patch, we had all picked out pumpkin.  Monday night, we decided to carve them.
Please excuse Cohan's pajamas.  He never got out of them this day! :)
Proud of his pumpkin
Cohan is obsessed with two things right now: the movie Lion King and Cars.  So, fittingly enough, he wanted Lightening McQueen carved in his pumpkin.  Now, I tend to brag about my pumpkin carving skills, but that was a little beyond my skill level.  He settled for a lightening bolt.
I carved a shamrock in mine.  Ireland is too little, so we shared this pumpkin.
Scott opted for weird lines in his.  He thought they would look good when lit. 
Cohan  decorated Ireland's little pumpkin for her.  He also added some parker to everyone else's pumpkins. 
 
And I love roasting pumpkin seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment