This past weekend, I headed to San Antonio to present at the International Reading Association Conference. I presented at an all day conference on Friday and then again on Sunday before flying out. After being away for a while, I was happy to be home. But, man oh man, did I have a great time. I went with three other friends from work, Brent, Jill and Betsy. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
 |
| Mike Graves |
 |
| Jim Baumann |
The oldest bar on the Riverwalk, The Esquire. Also the longest wood bar in Texas...
.JPG) |
| Don't ask... We had an AWESOME time on Saturday. |
.JPG) |
| Uncle Si? |
 |
Our hotel, Homewood Suites, The Hilton.
Scott was Dad of the Year while I was gone. Ireland was cutting five, yes, five teeth and he never complained. She was a little fussy, but they made it out and about each day. Saturday, they had a super busy day. They headed to the mall, to a kids fair with fire trucks and a bounce house and had a cookout at our house. The plan was to go to Mizzou's Black and Gold game, but Ireland was a little too tired and fussy. Uncle Pooh and Aunt Meagan took Cohan and, from what I hear, he had an awesome time. He even asked to get his picture with Truman the Tiger. This is HUGE!!! Here are some pictures I was sent...

.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Uncle Pooh with Sofia and Ireland.
.JPG)
I had an awesome time, but am so happy to be home!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment