Saturday was spent lying low and running errands. I wasn't feeling well, and ended up having strep throat and a double ear infection. Like my sister-in-law Beth said...Who over the age of 10 gets those?!?! Haha. It changed our plans, but we enjoyed a day relaxing.
Sunday, however, brought a burst of energy to our house. We woke up energized. Scott and Cohan started on the yard...
Then we headed over to my friend, Erin's house, for a play date. Our kids are so close in age. I love watching them play together and, more so, love catching up with one of my dearest friends.
Please note that Cohan is alone in lots of these pictures. Sunday marked the day he started having tantrums. And I mean TANTRUMS. We are trying to figure out the trigger (we think it might have something to do with... TMI...Pooping. Or lack there of it). It was bad. I mean holy tantrums, Batman. Call in back-up bad.
But, the nice thing about pictures is you don't see that...
We had a great day and are now learning to deal with tantrums.
Terrible twos??? What do they call threes??
No comments:
Post a Comment