My Mother's Day gift came today. Scott and the kids got me a new, bigger, lens for my camera. I am beyond excited. I had used my dad and step mom's and loved it. I am really excited!!!
In preparation for our long trip to Springfield this weekend (without Scott), we turned Ireland's car seat around about 10 days early. This way she can watch the DVD player with Cohan and hopefully the ride will go a little smoother for us all.
I can't believe she is almost a year old!!
Scott's amazing Aunt Molly is in town for his cousin, Andrew's, college graduation. Since the kids and I are leaving tomorrow, she wanted to see them tonight. We headed over to Nanny and Papa's house for pizza. And of course, Aunt Molly brought presents!!
Cohan got a new water gun and Ireland got a fun flashlight that talks to her!
Since Aunt Molly won't be here for Ireland's party, she brought her birthday present. It was fun to watch her opening her gift. Of course, Cohan was a huge help! Check out the adorable birthday bow!
It was so fun to see Aunt Molly and catch up. We are ready for her to move here.
Now I'm off to get us all packed up.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment