This past week has been filled with cousin time. Monday, Cohan went out to play with Avery, Mack and Lincoln while I took Ireland to her one year check up. While there, Avery found out she would be going to her first dance class that night. Beth had a meeting, so I offered to go and help. She was adorable...
Tuesday, we all headed to the pool. We thought swim lessons started for Cohan and Avery, but we went the wrong day. The water was chilly, so we were the only ones there besides a daycare that headed out pretty soon after we arrived.
Thursday night, we headed out to their house in the country to have a BBQ...
| Eating fresh broccoli from Aunt Beth's garden. |
After dinner, Uncle Mark started and fire and the kids made s'mores (minus the chocolate).
I love watching these kids play together. The memories they are making now remind me of all the fun times I had, as a kid, with my cousins, aunts and uncles.
We look forward to many more cousin get togethers this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment