I struggled with a "theme" for Ireland's birthday party. Then, after searching, I decided everything I liked had floral, pastel, lace and was very girly. I believe they call this a "shabby chic" theme. I figured why not all the sweet little details while she is so little and sweet.
The little details... (my favorite parts)
| Smash cake |
A picture of Ireland every month...
Goodies for the kids...
There were so many people there that love Ireland.
I didn't do great at taking pictures, but here are a few...
The funniest part of a 1st birthday party is when the baby eats cake.
Ireland smashed and ate that cake like a pro...
The presents...
The day started cold, but by the end of the party, everyone wanted to be outside playing in the pool and fountains. It was so cute to watch.
Thank you to everyone that came and made Ireland's party perfect. It was awesome.
I know she won't remember it, but we will. Thanks for the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment