A little bug hit our house this past weekend and so we stayed close to home, canceled plans, and got everyone feeling better so we would have another fun week.
Since summer break has started, I vowed to make sure that we have an activity every day. So far, I have kept up. I was killing myself trying to get Ireland to drop her morning nap. Then I talked to a friend, and her son still takes a morning nap and is older than Ireland. So back to napping she went! This little hour or so break in the morning, during her nap, has given Cohan and I some one on one time and gives me a chance to pack lunches (because most days we eat at the pool), get things ready for the day and she is SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!
So this week, we have been at the pool everyday (except Wednesday when we did a water day at a friends house). I love that tons of my friends have joined. We pack a picnic and the kids eat, we chat, chase kids and catch up. I LOVE SUMMER!!!
This week, Cohan started swim lessons. I was nervous because this was his first time to not have me with him in the water. He was beyond excited to meet his teacher and get started.
Here are a few pictures I took Tuesday...
Here are some other randoms from this week...
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment