This past weekend, we were at the lake again. Aunt Meagan, the kids and I went down early Friday morning to have the whole day. Then, Scott, Jack and Mark came down after work. We were excited to spend the day with our cousins. We headed for a boat ride, to the pool and ate lunch. It was perfect!
Saturday morning, Cohan and Nanny came running in from the deck to get Cohan's life jacket and bread. "Daisy the Duck was back and she brought friends!!" They were both so excited.
They ran down in pajamas and slippers so they wouldn't miss her.
| Someone wanted to join... |
Of course, Nanny had new toys for the kids to play with.
New construction trucks for Cohan and a picnic bag for Ireland.
After breakfast at a new place we tried, it was off on the boat to Coconuts with all the cousins (except Lincoln... he stayed back and was missed). My kids hate sand. Maybe it's because Scott and I can't stand it either. But, after a little complaining, they had a blast! We all did!!! The kids enjoyed daiquiris, digging, sand castles, burying feet, eating lunch, dancing and playing on the swing set.
Saturday night, we put the kids to bed and so did Mark and Beth. We enjoyed an adults only night on the deck visiting. Scott and Jack fell asleep earlier than everyone else. Meagan and I messed with them.
We had a great time. Now, it's off to pack because the kids and I are headed back to the lake in the morning to spend three more days with Aunt Beth, Nanny, Avery, Macklin and Lincoln.
HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!
Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com
ReplyDelete