I really don't like starting school so early. I could name a laundry list of reasons why, but I will focus, instead, on the positive. The one positive. I get awesome long evenings with my family. We are always home around 4:40. Last year, at 4:40, I had not even left work yet. I LOVE this extra time with them!!
This week Sofia came over for dinner and to play one night...
Another night we headed to Strawberry Hill for fall decorations for our kitchen table. Cohan and Ireland had picked out little pumpkins with my dad and step-mom over the weekend. Cohan let me know we needed more for the kitchen table. I love this place and the people that work there. My kids got to visit their bunnies and learn about pumpkins. We even got some new recipes! Cohan was excited to put all the gourds and pumpkins on our table.
Fall has arrived!!
No comments:
Post a Comment