Each day, Cohan comes home with a project from preschool. They do weekly themes. They've done, "All About Me," Five Senses, God Created Many Things and more. This week their theme is apples. I know when I pick up Cohan, that I can find his piece of art on the wall, or laying out to be taken home by the color. Our boy LOVES the color orange. EVERYTHING is orange. I saw this on the wall the other day...
Even Ireland has been learning lots of new things at Mrs. Allie's house. She has been working on shapes, learning new songs, letters and using utensils when she eats. They've loved the weather and have been enjoying it outside. I love the pictures Alison sends me each day.
Friday, much to Cohan's dismay, I took him to get a hair cut. I hated to get it done, but it needed it. Each day, I'd pick him up from preschool and it would be wet with sweat. That boy has so much hair!! I know that he LOVES his long hair, but also know this will grow back. While Richard was cutting it, he told Richard to put it back on, that he wanted his long hair back. He has cried about it, wouldn't show people that came over, and acted really odd for a little while about it. I know he wants his long hair back, but it's only hair and will grow back. We still think he looks handsome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment