Sunday morning, I woke up earlier than everyone else, and headed over to MeMo's house for breakfast. It was just she and I. I loved that time with her. I had no kids, no one to feed, and got to have two cups of coffee and breakfast with her. I wish I lived closer for more time like that.
I came home, got the kids dressed, Scott packed the car, and we headed to my brother's house to celebrate with my the Schmidt side of the family. My kids were excited to see Bucko, 'Rama 'Ris, Aunt Clara and Aunt Kat. My dad and step-mom made a special "punch" and everyone had so much fun. I love my family!
As we wrapped up all of our Christmas celebrations, I realized how full my heart is. We are so lucky to have so much family and so many people that love our kids.
I am so excited for all that 2014 has in store for us.
Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2014!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment