Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Our Free Spirit

Ireland is our little free spirit.  She is the most kind and caring little girl in the world.  She makes those around her laugh, is quick witted, has a strong opinion about her clothes and challenges us daily.  We wouldn't change a thing (except maybe her opinion on clothes... in the morning).  

My mom always says I deserve a little girl that is identical to me.  Scott always asks me how it feels to raise myself.  I laugh, and cringe.  She is full of spunk and sass and I can't even believe she will be in kindergarten next year.  
Picture day!  We agreed on an entire outfit!!  Great day for both of us.
I love that she and Lincoln play on the same team together.  While their older siblings have games, these two get to play.  They are two peas in a pod.   
This little lady is growing so fast.  I want to bottle this age and show her how confident, strong and determined she is right now.  We love you, Ireland Noreen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment