Sunday, October 30, 2016

Random October Moments

October has come and almost gone really fast...

This is a night we caught them with flashlights reading to each other.
One of the trillion reasons I love working at Beulah Ralph?  I get to see Cohan and sometimes can sneak in a lunch with Cohan.
Reese had her birthday party. We all had a great time!
Scott and I went with Ryan and Lisa to a Beerfest here in Columbia...
The kids have broken in their Halloween costumes weekly...
We had family pictures taken...
Cohan has been helping Ireland with her letters and reading...
Ireland had another field trip...
Cohan got out of school early one day and had a great time with his friends...

We went trick or treating at Stephens College with cousins...
Cohan had a Fall Class Party...
Betsy and I had a Witches Night Out...
The Watson kids had a night out without kids!!!
November here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment