Sunday, October 30, 2016

Springfield Weekend and Wedding Dresses

Ireland and I went home last weekend to Springfield.  Abby was flying in from Seattle and we were super excited to help her wedding dress shop.  Friday when we arrived, Ireland and I got to babysit Rylan for a little while.  We were in heaven and stole lots of sweet baby snuggles.  
After trying on a few bridesmaid dresses, we went for frozen yogurt.  
These two are besties... 
That next morning, Ireland and I met a couple friends for breakfast while my mom and Abby went to pick out cakes.  After that, we headed to start trying on wedding dresses.  Ireland was beyond excited about trying on flower girl dresses!  Once Abby started trying on, Ireland realized that the boutique had dresses for her American Girl Doll.  She was so excited and of course we had her doll, Rose, with us.  
My sister is gorgeous inside and out.  She looked amazing in every dress she tried on.  
Abby tried on so many and had a captive audience watching.  
Finally, after lots of dresses, she said YES to a dress.  It's gorgeous and just what she wanted.  We found one that was very similar for Ireland.  I am so excited for my baby sister to marry her best friend!  She is going to be a gorgeous bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment