Sunday, February 5, 2012

Everybody LOVES Elmo!!

Last week, my sister-in-law, Beth, and I took Cohan and Avery to see Sesame Street Live! Cohan and Avery were SUPER excited about it and had Elmo shirts ready to wear! We went to dinner, then headed to Elmo.


To say that we had two excited kiddos would have been an understatement. While we waited in the will-call line to pick up our tickets, they danced and hugged and held hands. They really do love each other.


I was worried that Cohan would be scared. Our seats were in the balcony and I think that was a good thing. As soon as the lights went out and the stage was lit, they were all eyes!!



Cohan was a little scared at first, but once he saw Elmo, life was good!

One of Cohan's favorite parts was when Elmo sang by himself. Cohan sang Elmo's World right along with Elmo! Cohan looked at me and said Noodle. He was asking where Mr. Noodle was. At that, out he came!! Cohan was mesmerized and watched in awe!



It was an awesome show and the kids were so excited to be there.



It was fun to experience this with Beth and Avery!!


When we got home, Cohan wanted to tell Scott all about Elmo. He kept saying, "Elmo, Noodle, Monsters!" It was adorable and he still talks about it.

He came to my work one day last week after school; someone asked him how the show was and I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell them. After he began to get frustrated, I asked him again and he was telling them about the part when Oscar the Grouch was in the trash can making music by banging on his can. It's amazing what he remembers.

We had such a good time. Even though they won't remember, we will have pictures to show them how the saw Elmo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment