Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ready to be a Big Brother?

My mom sent home with us last weekend a little baby for Cohan.  It says the nighttime prayer that we say together every night before bed.  Cohan thinks this is his baby.  I came into the kitchen to find his baby all buckled in Cohan's highchair.  I asked Cohan why the baby was there, and he told me to eat.  I started doing something else and noticed that Cohan had gotten a bowl, spoon and started to feed the baby.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  Sometimes I worry how he will do with a new baby, then times like this and when I see him with friends' new babies, I know that he is going to be the best big brother a little sister could ask for.   

I asked him to say cheese with his baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment