Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We used to be the couple that sent flowers, exchanged gifts and went out for dinner ON Valentine's Day. Since Cohan was born, our priorities have changed a little bit on this day. We still use it as a day to do something special, but we do this as a family. This year, we decided to cook in. We made crab legs, twice baked potatoes and enjoyed each other.

Cohan and I made this sweet little sign at the end of January so we could enjoy it around the house.


These are not the best pictures, but we loved this shirt he wore for Valentine's Day. It says, "This guy is a ladies man." I think this picture is hilarious. He always sits like this on the couch. Props up his leg and relaxes !


My homemade card to Scott, Cohan's card he made at day care for us, and Scott's card to me.



I found this idea on pintrest. Cohan gave a sand shovel filled with Valentine's Day candy and I note attached that said, "I dig you. Happy Valentine's Day" to his cousins and his friend at daycare.


No comments:

Post a Comment