Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A New Watson (and not a baby this time)

 
  In the last three years, the Watson Family has added five new members!!  Each were in the form of little babies.  This Friday, we add a new member and we couldn't be more excited.  Scott's brother, Jack, is getting married to Meagan.  I feel like they are already married, but I'm so excited that she will join this awesome family "officially." 
 
They have been together for years...
 
Meagan has been around for the birth of both our babies...
and she continues to be an amazing Aunt Meagan to both.  They both love her so much... 
 
Not only am I gaining a sister-in-law, I have gained a really good friend in the process... 
Beth and I are so excited to have another sister-in-law, officially!!
We are so excited for the wedding weekend to get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment