Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Happened to my BABY?!

I feel like within the last two weeks, my baby has turned into a little lady.  She has rolled over, is trying to sit up on her own, eaten cereal and turned four months old! 
 
Alison usually sends me pictures of the kids throughout the week.  The day that Ireland rolled over, I got the first picture of her sucking her fingers.  Alison had said she was so close, but she kept stopping to suck her fingers.  We knew that she was so close to rolling over.  Cohan had been her little cheerleader at home.  A couple hours later, I checked my phone and I got the second picture of Cohan holding her hand.  SHE ROLLED OVER!!! 
The best part is that her big brother was right there the whole time. 

Ireland has also been trying to sit up on her own at Alison's house.
She also tried cereal for the first time on Saturday.  Cohan was a HUGE  helper.

Before...

During...


 
We also went to Ireland's 4 month check up Monday. 
This little lady is...
25 3/4 inches (96%)
14 pounds 9 oz. (75%)
90% for head (big brains!)
She is growing like a weed.  I wish she and her brother would slow down!! 
 
Happy 4 month Birthday to my Sweet Ireland Noreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment