Friday, October 19, 2012

Can You Feel the Love?!

There are some things that are routines in our house (not many, but some).  One is the morning.  In order to get out of the house with both kids by 7:05 each morning, there has to be some consistency.  Scott leaves at 6:40, and by then we have both kids dressed.  While I finish getting dishes done, bags packed, coats and shoes on, coffee packed and ready to leave, Ireland and Cohan always do the same thing together...
They sit on the couch and play on my phone or read books.  I love this so much.  Ireland loves her big brother and Cohan loves to show her everything he does. 
I just want to bottle this up for their teenage years... 
Ireland is so opposite of her big brother as a baby.  She is not the snuggler that Cohan was, or the sleeper he was, but she has her moments...
Snuggling her turtle
Here are a few pictures I found while emptying my camera...
Sunday morning snuggles
Scott is starting to try and take more pictures...
My baby girl's blue eyes
My boys coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment